Michael: Is that really you? [Linked Image]
Well, given how I had something nice in my inbox on Thursday, I figure it’s time to spend some time in LnC world doing other things than reading ahead on other fic…
Hmmm. Must work on Sue upping her posting schedule. [Linked Image]

Is HR allowed to hand out fliers to new hires?
Probably nothing "official", but they might consider a "How to avoid Sexual Harassment from one's co-workers" seminars (and how to file the necessary paperwork against them). They could hold it in conjunction with the yearly "safety" seminar, when they pass out condoms to the men and anti-Ralph spray (it smells like intelligence) to the women.

Yes, she certainly works better when she’s not affixed by Lex’s chain.
LEX: But it's a gold chain!

Maybe if he invested in prosthetics?
CLARK: I don’t need artificial fittings.
drool but that was some wrapping paper, I got distracted when I tore it off.
CLARK: [Linked Image] I have no idea what she's talking about.

So, shared custody it is?
LOIS: I’ll never trust a lawyer from Bender & Bender again.
Like she would ever trust anyone with that last name.

No, it’s just that she’s either bored by now from the endless repetition, or she needs a good vacation on an isolated island with a clothing optional super hero in attendance.
LOIS: I vote for option 2.
CLARK: Uh... er... How about if option 2 includes a game of catch. <<tags Lois>> You're it! [Linked Image]
LOIS: <<removes one piece of clothing>>
CLARK: drool That's not fair! That's cheating.
LOIS: <<shrugs demurely and tags Clark>> Caught you.

Oddly enough, they’ve now started to paint triangle-shaped targets.
I guess the round ones are too easy to hit.

but that would be as easy as trying to talk Lois out of a Double Fudge Crunch Bar.
LOIS: jawdrop Why would someone even consider doing such a fiendish thing? [Takes out trusty club to protect her DFCB stash]
Um... because someone has a death wish?

They have found his skin strung up over the main gate of Lex Tower.
PERRY: I don't understand it. One day, she just went all Ninja Samurai on all the criminals in town, starting with everyone at LexTower, even though there wasn't any proof that he was the one who killed her partner. But, sadly, when President Lois has wiped out crime in Metropolis, Cat's column became the most interesting section of the Daily Planet, which is why she's now editor and I took early retirement. How about you, Bill? Why did you take early retirement?
HENDERSON: I'm obsolete too. No crime, no criminals to catch. I got bored.

So, he got drunk and then flew under the influence? Is that safe?
Being that Lex currently controls all Metropolis's Kryptonite and the Kents control all that's been found in Smallville (during Trask's visit), it would have been difficult for Clark to get drunk. And, no, it's not safe.

So, now Lois is ticked off and has a date with Lex, whom she’s sort of doubting is pure snake oil salesmen of the year.
evil

Ooooh! Message? Where?
Clark points to all those pieces of paper in plain sight.

Does that qualify as an ‘oooops’?
[Linked Image]

Thanks for dropping by, Michael. Come back and visit us really soon, ya hear!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.