But isn't he already curios about that?
Combination of lack of history and lucky streak does raise a flag that looks suspiciously like a red cape.
Good point. A lucky streak would do that on its own.

That makes sense to me. Lex hasn't mentioned his Kryptonite theories to me.
I guess my initial though was he had some catch Superman with Lois plan, but I never saw any evidence of it, so that really did not make sense.

I'm sure they wouldn't have gone in as "B39", but undercover as technicians or janitors or something. If they had the gall to go to a newspaper and pretend to be federal agents, they wouldn't think twice about doing something similar to get into EPRAD Control.
You would think though that EPRAD would make sure that people claiming to be federal agenst were the real McCoy.

According to the episodes, IoG kidnapping of wealthy kids had been going on for three months and the Eugene Laderman trial for "months". Since I filled up almost every day of February for Lois, I gave it a month of continuances to explain the "months". Let's just say, Lois and Clark will not slow down just because it's March.
I went and checked the original airtimes for all the episodes. None were first aired in April, but they did air two in March. Of course, MoSB suggest Superman was there for most of the summer, and "Illusions of Grandeur" was iared in January, but as you say suggests weeks on buildup since the last episode. It does not work to hold the episodes close to their air time, especially since they essentially aired "Witness" out of sequence. I would say this story works entirely with the time line suggested in the episodes themselves.

Yes, he's working on never lying to Lois, which is why he told her.
I hope this not lying applies to explaining why they arn't having sex.

I wonder how happily surprised he would have been if she had given him the other gift.
Let's just say, it would have tested his willpower.
Oh, I thought that was already going on.

This is such a complexed interaction. Perry knows more than he is letting on. Everyone knows CK=SM, but trying to pretend it is not so to the others.
CLARK: shock Everyone?
Well, I think I meant everyone involved her, but yeah, that is a bit extreme. Jimmy and Jimbo don't know, nor does Lucy.

Lucy:What do you mean I don't know?

because her description would have been the closest.
I wonder if this line really works. Closest to what?
Closest to the truth. Since Cat would have said something to the effect of "What's with all the sexual tension in here? Clearly somebody needs to get laid." Or something just as horrible.
I think you should say "closest to the truth", "closest to reality" or something like that. It just does not sound right with just "the closest".

Perry is trying not to say "like it is for you".
No, a part of Perry was wondering if they could fly like he could.
So he is not convinced that Lois is right with her claims he was not raised in Smallville.

I don;t think this will work. It might if Lois had just been angry with him, but not with her bizarre scheme also involved.
No absence makes the heart grow fonder?
There is always the other theory, "out of sight, out of mind".

He had never doubted Lois’s love and affection for him,
Wait, what <<dizzy>> , he never doubted her love and affection for him? Then why did he feel so out when she didn't believe he was Superman, or on many other occasions?
Well, maybe not *never* never more like not recently. Hmmmm. Maybe I should change that line to 'he didn't doubt Lois's love and affection for him'.
Probably, unless he is included SM in "him".

This story is much better than canon with continuity.
Thank you. Just trying to smooth out those 4 foot drops in the pavement.
I think the explantion in canon is "there was a big gap between episodes. Season 1 may really take closer to two years". Hmm, do they ever later explicitly say how long Clark has been in Metropolis/Lois and Clark have known eachother?

John Pack Lambert