As a quick reply to a few questions.

First, no kids. It's well known that I'm not fond of children so my Lois and Clark never have kids. I subscribe to the notion that Clark is an alien being, basically another species and therefore he can't procreate with Lois. I contend that 'Utopia' is founded by the ideological descendants of Lois and Superman, not their biological ones.

The 'crime story' investigation of Castle's kidnapping will begin after his rescue. There just wasn't time to do anything else before.

As I mentioned. I never meant for this to even be as long as it was. I don't write full blown long fics anymore. I'm too old and lazy to invest that much time. So Castle and Beckett's investigation is left up to the gentle readers imagination.

Beckett's hair... I have to say that it has been all over the map during the course of the series. I can point out episodes where it has looked good and looked bad during all seasons. I would have to say that during season 3 she had a more consistant look.

I do think that they've allowed it to get too long now and it's difficult to keep it looking good. Needs to be dialed back some. I've never liked buns, ponytails, and braids on grown women.

Tank (who reminds the gentle readers that he hasn't forgotten that he still owes them a TOGoM story for 2013)