First off, I probably should have put a crossover alert up but I find it hard to believe that anyone who was a fan of Lois and Clark would be unaware of the show Castle.
Although, I seem to be the only person on the boards who hasn't (yet) watched Castle, I figured out it was a crossover from the title. wink You'll be happy to note that I was able to follow extremely well who the characters are. They remind me a bit of Dr. Brennen (Bones) and Agent Booth -- from another show I love.

While I enjoyed getting to know the characters in the first part, it seemed a bit plotless (especially for Tank story) and more of an introductory Prologue, and I was left wondering where it would head. I would have liked the abduction of Castle to have started in Part 1, since both shows are about the solving of mysteries. <<insert witty Castle comment to Reader about being left in grave until the next part.>> But as you said, this was supposed to be a one-shot, and you're forgiven having posted Part 2 directly after Part 1.

It was interesting to see how Beckett's relationship to Castle had changed her. Would Lois have fallen to such pieces should she had received such a video of Clark at the end of S2? Yeah, probably. I wondered if you would have Castle discover the relationship between Lois and Superman or Clark and Superman, but I guess he was too busy being amazed at flying with Superman. Only a man like Castle would act like a little boy at such a time. Having been rescued from certain death, all he could think about was the trip home.

All that was missing was for the kidnappers to shave Castle's head before dropping him in the grave. laugh

I agree, this calls for a Part 3 epilogue. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.