Normally I don't initiate the comments topic of my own fics, but I felt I needed to explain a few things.

First off, I probably should have put a crossover alert up but I find it hard to believe that anyone who was a fan of Lois and Clark would be unaware of the show Castle.

To those gentle readers who are fans of the show like I am, I hope you enjoy this little indulgence. For those of you who aren't too familiar with the show, I hope that I've included enough Castle and Beckett backstory to allow you to follow the story as it lies.

For those of you who don't follow the series consider this a sort of 'introduction' to a series that is taylor made for those of us who were enchanted by the love story that was Lois and Clark.

I would heartly recommend getting the dvds for the first four seasons of the show Castle. The writing is incredible and the leads are perfect, and the supporting cast is brilliant. I can't say enough about how entertaining this series is.

It's the show that Lois and Clark fans have waited for many years.

I hope you enjoy my minor effort to merge the two worlds.

Tank (who had intended this to be a one part short but it just got away from him... a bit)