Originally posted by John Lambert:
<<happy bouncing Reader>> It was Lois who was the key to Clark recovering his memory. Although I guess Cat probably provided some neccesary help, but Lois was the key.
Of course.

EW: Always better to have it on and make a quick rescue than have to take that extra second to change one's clothes. And does Lois undress Clark at any time?

JOHN: Well, my first thought was "he was lucky he was not wearing it while on the stake-out with her in "The Phoenix"".
Why would he wear it on their unofficial date? My second thought is, if he wears the blue suit under his clothes he doesn't have to get fully naked at any time.

My second thought is, she does not have to undress him. His clothes could get really wet, or torn, or damaged in some other way.
Hence the plot to "Another Day" . Well, the subplot.

Does he pull it out when they are in the clouds?
Nope, before that. He pulls it out after the first spin into the suit after the rainstorm and dealing with the mugging (and the Church Group), while Superman and Lois are walking down the street.

Pre-amnesia alt-Clark:Well, if you lost all your privacy because your disguise was exposed, you would go to extreme lengths to protect it to.
CLARK: Yes, but I don't remember that.

True, although it was not a graceful flying down.
She still didn't see him.

Not if he kisses her. Although would she let him kiss her, being she is in a relationship with Clark. OK, so maybe that would work. Tell her he is trying to find clues on who kidnapped Clark. OK, I guess you have a point.
Yeah! hyper I've got a point.

He could claim to have very limited memories. Enough to know he is Superman, but not much more.
[Linked Image]

The better question is, are they more likely to notice no shoes or the red boots?
My guess is that red is a more eye-catching color than white.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.