“Clark?” Lois called to him.
hyper she notice him.

“What are you doing here?”
Well it is where he lives.

A good question to which he didn’t have an answer. “Uh…” he stalled, not exactly sure what do to with his Super boots,
I think it should be "what to do to".

which he still held in one hand. He tossed them up to his patio.
This can't be what he normally does with them, otherwise he wouldn't have them around when he needed them.

His aim was off, though, and they landed on his roof.
Hopefully noone does a search of his roof anytime soon.

Walking out from behind the big pile of knocked over trash, he said, “I live here.”
Well I guess "here" is indefinite enough, that that is the truth.

“No, you don’t,” she chuckled, approaching him. “Not in the alley.”
Clark:Well, sometimes I do.

“Did you hear something?” she asked, turning to look around the pile of trash. “Did someone come after you?”
Oh, she would be worried about that.

Clark grabbed her arm and pulled her to his chest.
hyper a kiss.

“I can’t imagine you ever being wrong,” he murmured. He felt her smile against his lips, and it was a feeling he liked.
Just keep telling her that Clark.

“See, you’re getting your memories back already,” she whispered, deepening the kiss.
dance They are still kissing.

I am? he thought before, losing himself in the kiss. The warmth and moisture of her mouth against his, her tongue gliding into his mouth, her chest pressing against his, and her arms entwining around his neck... If anything could make him fly, Lois’s kisses surely could.
Clark, better make sure you don't start floating with her in your arms.

“Oh, Clark,” Lois murmured, pausing their kiss a few minutes later and resting her head against his. “I’m concerned.”
Maybe he should have let her see Superman.

“Why? Has someone close to Superman been hurt?” he asked, taking hold of her hand.
Lois:Yes, you Clark.

“I’m fine, Clark, but you…”
Oddly enough Lois is right that Superman is mssing because Clark was hurt. She just does not understand why that is.

“Oh, right,” Clark said, feeling the heat of embarrassment flush his cheeks. Right, you’re two people. “Me.”
He really needs to tell Lois the truth.

“Well, maybe if he used his heat vision… Anyway, the bad guys know he could grind them into powder if he chose to, and a lesser man might be tempted to, but not Superman. He values life above everything else, whether human or non-human. He’s especially partial to kittens stuck in trees, but don’t tell him that I know that.”
Clark:I will do my best not to.

John Pack Lambert