Different images of Lois in his arms, well, Superman’s arms.
Hopefull they are all of this Lois.

Memories of him lifting off into the sky, holding Lois, saving her from a bog,
Would that be the Metropolis Sewage Reclamation facility?

the side of a building,
When did he do this?

a sealed vault,
Ah, when barnes gang got caught.

a crumbling ledge,
Was that when she was investigating the plastics comapny?

and an abandoned warehouse,
Wasn't that from Baines, and so technically not as Superman?

Clark’s eyes widened. He could remember. Not everything,
smile1 he doesn;t remember the curse, there is hope for them to progress.

but at least the knowledge on how to fly,
smile1 he can save the world.

and that Lois was really danger prone.
Lois: grumble now he is going to try keeping me away from danger again.

He pressed his lips to hers with excitement.
hyper more kissing. I think I have to agree we have exceeded seasons 1 and 2 kisses combined since the start of the Nightfall section. In fact we may have exceeded Season 1 and 2 kisses just since Clark left the Hospital.

“Lois, you’re amazing!” he gushed.

“And you say you can’t remember anything,” she said, tossing her head back with laughter.
Clark:Well, your being amazing is what has been shown just these last few minutes.

“No, that’s it! I had a flash of memory, just now,” Clark announced. “Thanks to you.” He kissed her again.
Now he just has to get away long enough to save the world.

“Superman,” he said. “I know how to access him.”
That was a great way to create a need to get away.

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” she said,
Hmm, well he could tell her his secret now.

“Clark?” he heard Cat calling to him.
Hopefully Lois did not hear that.

Clark knew he better leave before Lois heard Cat yelling at him and got the wrong idea. “I’ve got to run,” he said, glad he didn’t need to make up any crazy excuses. She knew he had to contact Superman, and understood that was why he needed to run off. He kissed her cheek and turned towards the front door of his building. “I’ll meet up with you at the Planet.”
I am surprised that Lois is not insisting on going with him.

He remembered belatedly that he hadn’t picked up his key from his bureau when he gotten dressed that morning.
I think that should be "when he had gotten" or "when he got".

He heard a shuffle inside and Cat called to him again. “Clark! Help!”
clap It will be awkward if he mentions this to her.

It must have been back before his apartment was robbed because he clearly had more stuff.
His memory really is good where it has come through. Hmm, does anyone else know about Lois making the suit.

They must have known each other for a while because in several of the flashes, her hair was of different lengths, and she lived in different apartments.
This would also be a fun detail to tell Lois.

But that didn’t make sense. If Lois made him the Suit, how come she didn’t know he was Superman?
Maybe she made it for a halloween costume?

Clark gave her a sharp glare, silencing her. From what this guy said, it was possible that the people who kidnapped him didn’t know he was also Superman.
Clark is making all sorts of good observations. This guy clearly has no clue.

He might have been inadvertently exposed to the Kryptonite stuff without them realizing it would affect him.
That makes sense, it happens in some stories. However, it is a bit more tricky here.

Whoever the ‘Boss’ guy was, he was the one with access to the Kryptonite. He was the one they wanted.
Probably true on the kryptonite access. He also was the source for the kryptonite Clark was exposed to. But only in a very roundabout way. No one engineered the exposure, other than the EW.

Clark looked back at Cat again. That had been a major slip.
Cat is too convinced that the guy knows Ck=SM for her own good.

That would have been a good answer, except Cat had already said she had opened the door to the thug, thinking he was Clark.
And people get on Clark's case for being a bad liar. It is harder to maintain to identities than some people think.

which was when he noticed her eyes widening with fear and scream starting in her lungs.
I think it should be "and a scream starting".

“Most people don’t throw knives at my friends,” Clark countered. “That tends to make me upset. Anyway, how have I hurt you?”
Good question.

“We just took him on a ride, gave him a scare, that’s all. The Boss wanted him to back off for some reason. The Boss wanted us to leave him beaten up on the docks, but Kent threw himself into the water. We circled back around to fish him out but he never came back to the surface,” the man said.
Not likely to explain how Clark was found.

Clark rushed to the edge and peered over. Cat was right behind him. The man was definitely dead.
Well, that puts us to 11 deaths over canon.

“Lois? Are you okay?” Superman asked, landing in front of her.
They are connecting.

Lois stumbled into his embrace, tears rushing out, and her voice rough. “Oh, Superman… Clark…”
She figured it out?

Lois glanced at him for a split second, before pressing her lips onto his.
I guess she really did figure out.

“Oh, Clark,” she murmured, reconfirming that she now knew that he, Clark Kent, was also Superman.
party Lois knows.

So what gave him away?

They had kissed before… some kisses at his apartment, which he had thought were pretty darn passionate, but lacked the emotional ferocity which came with this kiss.
Wait, she figured out and she is kissing him. She isn't angry, or mad, or hurt, or ready to tear his head off. What is going on?

and finally wishing the Nightfall asteroid, expected by nightfall, wouldn’t further delay him. Oh, duh! That must be why they named it that.
I always thought it was named Nightfall because it would bring night upon the earth, permanently.

He reached over and tucked her hair behind her ear. “I’ll be back as soon as I can, and we’ll talk.”
party they are going to talk.

“I will come back, Lois. I promise,” Clark said, floating into the air. With a twist of his body, he super sped off to his apartment to call Inspector Henderson and inform him that there had been another attempt on his life.
Interesting development. So did Lois realize before or after he kissed her?

John Pack Lambert