Lois threw him a disbelieving look. If Lois had thought Star unhelpful regarding Clark, what made him think she’d believe anything the psychic said about Superman?
She’s got a point there.

“Okay,” Jimmy said, raising his hands in surrender. “So, she didn’t say anything useful at all?”

“She said that Cat was wrong,” Lois replied.
clap

‘You will find Clark through a trusted friend,’ Star had said.

Lois wished Star had been more specific on Clark’s condition.
So, it’s ‘Find Superman, find Clark’ and when Lois asks how to find Superman, it’s ‘Find Clark, find Superman’?

Lois wondered if that was how she sounded to Clark or Superman when she spoke about her visions. She hoped not.
[Linked Image]

Oh, sure, she’d trip over that hole every once and a while, and pile more work on top of it to try to fill it, but the hole had always remained.
[Linked Image] You have to dig up the road around it, too, and completely repave the section.

Clark had taught her that there was more to her life than work, that relationships could be just as fulfilling, and just as pleasurable.
And that’s before nookie.

Moreover, Clark had, technically, disappeared only the night before.
So, she’s going to the cuckoo place if he remains missing for another year or so?

She opened the paper to see if there was anything written on it to indicate what the key was for. The paper was sketch of her with short hair.
Huh. Still doesn’t explain the key. Unless it’s the one to her heart. Or her chastity belt.

Although, I completely understand and agree with the reasoning behind why you’ll cut it short,’ Star had said.
‘Clark likes it and she wants to please her man’?

Clark had been keeping more than secrets about his past from her. He had never told her what a truly talented sketch artist he was.
She should see the Lois-nudes he does.

“I know, I wasn’t very diplomatic or unbiased about Cosgrove and Zeitlin, but those guys are telling everyone that everything is ‘all right’ when they don’t believe it themselves.”
clap

Lois stilled. Glasses? Her eyes widened. “You found Clark?” she gasped in anticipation of Perry’s affirmative answer.
Yes. And he wants an open-casket ceremony, so they need to dress him and have his glasses.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.