Originally posted by John Lambert:
EW: May - August. Mid-Oct - mid-December, possibly January.

ER: So they were in a relationship for all of September? I might actually restart my re-reading soon. I got through to about the start of the boxing thing, which was where we were at when I first started reading the story, and not further. So I really have no clue if it flows from that point to this well.
Firstly, estimations. Secondly, Lex shot Lois in August and Lois and Clark had this flirty non-relationship relationship between then and mid-Sept. when she went undercover at the Metro. Then Lex told her that Clark has no past, which bothered her until late September when they celebrated her birthday. They attended the Kerth Awards in early Oct. Then in Mid-October they went to Smallville...

OK, so maybe you do have a point. I guess he would see no more reason to show Clark a picture of Lois than a picture of Perry.
LOIS: I photograph better?

But it is just more cool to call it "super drawing", along with his super-weaving ability used in the comics once.
clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.