John: Thanks for the FDK. laugh I'm glad you're enjoying my story.

I guess Lois does not trust EPRAD.
Would you trust the people who sent your former love up into space and from whence he didn't return?

Isn't that one of Lois' base assumptions before anyway?
LOIS: It never hurts to have a second opinion which agrees with your own.

Although that might just mislead her even more.
Star did say that Lois would find Clark "confused". wink

No for two reasons. 1-he loves her, and thus she never really sounds crazy to him. 2-he actually believes she is remembering from the past, although he does not realize it is a double past.
LOIS: 1) of course, he does. And could you explain a bit more on the second reasoning. You lost me there.

And she wonders why her co-workers suspect something between her and Clark.
CAT: Because "I love Lois" is tattooed on his forehead. I noticed it from day one.

CLARK: I have no idea what... [Linked Image]

It would do Clark good to know this. Although right now it migth not tell him much, since he does not remember.
CLARK: So, this woman who misses me... Is she cute?

When the not using it against her is true, the not knowing it, hmm. I am not sure. Although, he probably at a minimum does not realize things are as intense as they really are.
[Linked Image]

Clark: Well, it is the main reason I switched universes.
LOIS: Oh blush you're just saying that. Aren't you? You don't really believe that you came from another dimension, do you? Oh, great. Another weirdo! I attract them like flies to a garbage truck.

Clark:Press conferences are never boring with Lois there.
LOIS: Isn't he sweet?

She really needs Clark back ASAP. Actually she needed him back before, but now would work.
Yep, how about almost now?

But actually she has not seen him for over a day now. If she had talked to him on the phone it might be one thing, but just getting a message from him really does not count.
It was better than nothing.

Luthor's....Luthor.
LEX: I believe John is trying to frame me for Mr. Kent's murder.

HENDERSON: Nobody has announced that Kent has been murdered yet.

LEX: Isn't that why you're here? I have an alibi.

HENDERSON: I didn't say when he disappeared.

LEX: Either way. I was in meetings all day.

Probably not. Especially since what he has done to outrage Luthor is all known to Lois, she just does not see how it leads to the problem.
And he's learned to keep private investigations off his desk, due to everyone investigating his desk and apartment back in his home dimension.

So either he tells her about all his investigations, or wisely hides anything fairly well he does not want her to know about.
CLARK: Not just her, but yes.

Is that because he is Superman and it does not really take much to do so?
That might have something to do with it.

CAT: It's because he's drooling over Lois and isn't paying attention to what he's doing. He'd break pencil points even if he didn't have abilities. There's a reason he's the only one with an electric pencil sharpener on his desk.

Now how will he go undercover?
clap

she is going to figure out they are non-corrective.
Either that or she's going to see she needs the same prescription as Clark.

Hmm, well I guess she assumes they must be a little corrective.
-1 or +1 really don't see that different than nothing.

It is not really a sketch of her at all. It is a sketch of the other Lois. This might cause <mad> if Lois understood what it really was.
LOIS: What do you mean? Do I have a clone? A double? A twin?

EW: Actually, THIS is the picture which used to be attached to the backside of his driver's license, which Lois looked at on her birthday and he quickly snatched back when she went to turn it over.

Well, actually they are largely both the same secret.
Being able to draw well is a super ability?

Clark:Lois, I like your hair however it is.
True.

I guess it does make more sense to assume Clark imagined her hair like this, than to assume he had met an altered version of her with hair that short.
LOIS: Maybe he's not from an alternative dimension but from the Future. That makes sense. wink

Oh no, she is going to cut her hair so that she won't be reminded of Superman touching here. Clark really should tell her CK=SM.
Hmmmm. Interesting theory.

Clark:What, how could I possibly be SM. I am sick in a hospital bed. That does not make sense at all.
CLARK: Sure, I'll be Superman, if you like Superman, pretty lady. Who's Superman?

he got the call from Henderson?
PERRY: Did I say that? No! I just called her into my office. Must you always read between the lines. It could be about her story being too fluffy.

Now Clark needs to tell her CK=SM for her own emotional well being.
Like he didn't need to do that in canon as well.

I was right. They are sending her to retrieve Clark.
1/2 point?

What, they are keeping her from Clark? Or is it just she has to talk to Henderson first?
cool

Well, at least Lois knows what is up.
LOIS: I'm not blind, people! I can see the facts and come to an obvious conclusion... and why are you all looking at me with such strange expressions?

So actually most of the bodies were not related to gangs.
The ones found in Hob's Bay, no. They did find some more bodies still in the canals which were all gang members.

It is an easy out, but that does not mean it is untrue.
LOIS: Too pat. Too convenient. Too boring if true.

This is actually very logical. Since Luthor's men will not tell him about forgetting to remove the handcuffs he won't suspect at all.
JONESY: Yes, best not to admit to making mistakes to the Boss.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.