“Oh, this?” he chuckled. “Maybe I shouldn’t carry my stuff around in a box. It seems to give everyone the wrong impression.
help

Wells raised a hand. “All right, you wish to stay here. Nevertheless, what about your home universe? Are you going to leave it without a Superman? Those people need you just as much as these people do,” Herb reminded him.
CLARK: They may please go and do as I just told Herb he may do to himself. After all, they killed their Lois. They deserve whatever they’re dealt.

With the realization that he would have to return to his home dimension, if they were able to rescue this dimension’s Clark, his stomach sank like concrete.
[Linked Image]

How could he return to being always Superman, rarely Clark, and nobody’s “Chuck”?
There’s been at least one Clark who chugged down green Krytponite. And another, who found out that some red Kryptonite has effects on him like heroine has on humans.

He never wanted to think of, let alone see, or – heaven forbid – deal with that woman again. If he returned, he knew he would have to.
Maybe if he got a good lawyer and got a restraining order?

Try as hard as Herb had to find him a Lois without a Clark, the writer hadn’t succeeded. Instead, he had found a Lois with a missing Clark.
hyper Still enough time for PML!

I’d also like time to capture and put Lex Luthor behind bars.
If things go south, he can always zap him.

Herb stared at Clark. “Something happened in the 1850s that changed history?”

“Prior to the 1850s, the histories of my dimension and of this one match.”
hyper

And we all know what happens after the Heatwave.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.