“It’s impossible,” Lex said to Mayor Berkowitz; he almost sounded nervous.
I so hope Lois notices this.

“Unless there’s some other reason, Luthor,” Superman said; his arms crossed as he glared at the man. Like Clark, Superman had never forgiven Lex for shooting her.
Among other things. I guess in this set up Lois has an explanation of SM disliking Luthor that does not require Luthor to be as bad as Clark says.

Lois couldn’t believe that Lex was discounting her argument, dismissing her, and rejecting her ideas as ‘impossible’. How dare he? He never even took the time to listen to her. Someone had once told her ‘Nothing is impossible!’ Clearly, Lex Luthor hadn’t been apprised of this discovery.
smile1 smile1 Lois is seeing what a condesending jerk Luthor is.

“Superman didn’t discover the leak, Lex,
I did.
Hah, take that Luthor.

Are you telling me to my face that I’m wrong?” Lois demanded. “That my whole investigation, all the data that I collected, all the experts with whom I spoke, and that everything I’ve put my sweat and energy into for the last week is wrong?”
I just hope Luthor can't weasle out of that.

“Actually, Lex, it looks like we are. You were wrong about your plant, and I was wrong about you!” she announced, and turned towards the reactor door to wait for Superman to emerge.
smile1 smile1 smile1 smile1 This is the best line I have heard from Lois ever.

Lois stopped, not facing him. “Don’t call me ‘darling’,” she said through clenched teeth,
party she told Luthor off.

How are you going to explain that you pushed the LexCorp Nuclear Plant through channels to cover up the fact that it was the cause of an environmental disaster? How are you going to explain that by turning on this power plant you endangered the lives of everyone living and working within at least a twenty mile radius?” Lois retorted. She pulled out her mini-cassette recorder from her briefcase and held it up between them. “Go ahead; explain, for the record, Mr. Luthor.”
party She called him Luthor, not Lex.

Well, that was backwards logic if she had ever heard it. More likely, that there was too much chance of being caught in a lie. What was it about men? Did they always lie, or was it only to her?
SM: I don't lie to you Lois.

“Lex, if you want to treat me as a woman,” Lois retorted, pulling her hand out of his. “You first need to show me you respect me as a reporter. Either we discuss this here and now, just the two of us, or in your office later this afternoon with Clark. I don’t care. I’ll even let you choose, but this will be an interview and not a date.”
party party She told him off.

“We’ll see you at two, Mr. Luthor,” Lois responded.
party I just hope Clark does not mess this up.

wondering when Clark would show up to help her interview these dignitaries before they escaped.
Lois: Where were you Clark when I needed you to help with interviews.

Clark: I was stopping the reactor.

Lois: No that was Superman, where were you.

Clark:Ummm, well.

John Pack Lambert