John: See, more to your liking. (I could tell by all the parties you threw)
I am pretty sure this should be "a nervous wreck".
clap

Clark: Just because Superman leaves Metropolis doesn't mean I have to.

Lois: <<happy dance>> This Clark is a better model. I think I will keep him.
CLARK: I like that answer. laugh

Lois: Thanks Chuck, but the "briliant" was an unneeded redundancy, since all my ideas are brilliant.
clap It's a fun game, isn't it? How many ways can Lois not believe him?

Lois: OK, Chuck, it wasn't a lie. It was true for a certain point of view. To the right women you probably are as good as Superman.
CLARK: clap

Clark: <grumble> you double-crossing, no good, <grumble> I think you were more complicit in bringing Tempus to terrorize us and knew more of the consequences than you ever admit. <grumble>
CLARK (cont): If I allowed myself to hurt people, you'd be up there on the list. Okay, Tempus first, then Luthor, and maybe that Ralph guy for hitting on Lois, but you'd be up there, I guarantee it!

Canon Lois: Clark left me during the heatwave. OK, he was only gone a day, but still. Well, day and a half. It was a long day and a half.

Canon Clark: But you saw me during that time.

Canon Lois: I didn't know it then, so it doesn't count.
I'm guessing that canon Clark didn't return at the same time as Superman and actually waited a week or so after it was proved (by snow) that Superman wasn't causing the heat wave before allowing Clark to crawl back to the DP on his hands and knees. That way even though CK and SM left at the same time, they didn’t return at the same time.

Umm, actually, she did. True, she was his prisoner, but still. Of course, Herb thinks she died that night, but he is wrong. Anyway, they only did not end up together because she thought he died.
Yep, Herb was wrong. evil This is not Ken's Herb.

Clark: Thus there is even more reason to stay here and not go back to the demension where everyone I care about is dead. Jimmy, Martha, Jonathan, Lois.
[Linked Image]

Clark: Well if I leave this universe will be without a Superman. What do you want me to do, jump between both universes on a regular basis. Hmm, actually, it might work. Although, probably not.
It make end him up in the wrong place, like the Luthor House for the Mentally Unbalanced.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.