Michael: Oh, look! I'm almost caught up. I think I'll break for lunch and do some non-FDK writing after this one though.

Don’t they surgically lengthen models in some countries?
Let's hope not.

/points at other story currently posting on boards/
Exactly.

DP headline next morning: “Metropolis billionaire missing”
clap Nope, sorry, Luthor's going to be around for a while to come.

CLARK: Darn.

Cat! Lois would never eviscerate Clark for buying her. Would she?
I didn't realize that you had thought Cat thought Clark had bought her. clap

LOIS: It’s a Tuesday.
I'm thinking later in the week, but Tuesday will do.

Lois, it’s legitimate business in a lot of parts of Europe and outside the Las Vegas city borders.
LOIS: And that makes it acceptable to SELL me to the first bidder without my say-so?

Wouldn’t stick. He knew she wasn’t one but most likely undercover. He’d come out of this looking like the perfect gentleman and free-time private-eye.
Clark knows this which is why he avoided the topic to begin with, tempting though it might be.

Plus, nothing sticks to Lex since he started that new waxing treatment.

Yes. /reaches around Lois and starts scrapping at the seat of her pants before pulling off big ‘FRAGILE’ sticker/ See?
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

CLAKR: I didn’t show up in a tux with a fat briefcase, did I?
clap No, she find those a bit... distracting.

Good question. Also, considering what happens next, Clark did say on a ‘date’. Maybe we commence pummeling him with all sorts of objects you can retrofit with green crystals?
Goes clothes shopping with Cat is a bad thing?

Nice one! /imagines Virginia taking a long time each morning polishing her horns/ Are they in the way while sleeping? Like, do they rip into the cushions?
I look something between this: [Linked Image] and this: [Linked Image] but only when I'm writing. Otherwise I look like a blonde one of these: [Linked Image]

Oh dear. He’s going to spill all of it when she tells him she’ll get naked.
clap evil

Lana bought them.
Yep. Old self ties.

Oh? No, you can’t stuff condoms and mace into a tie.
CAT: I meant how they look.

/imagines Clark sitting back down, having just gotten an ‘F’ in front of the entire class/
[Linked Image]

Ooooh! Date prepping Clark. The last time this happened, Clark ended up dating his personal shopper, though.
Nan's alt-Clark?

So, red, yellow, and blue?
Yep.

Where’s the rest of Superman’s trip to Kansas?
Um... Off page. More coming up; that was kind of a bridge-scene between parts to remind the ERs that Clark hadn't forgotten about the Kents after they saw him as Superman.

Jerome, Thomas, and Jonathan each drank a glass of lemonade and then the younger generation left to get back to work. Not all of us are trying for 200 parts. I was just tying a knot in that thread I left hanging.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.