Christina: Yes, after this shopping trip he'll look more like late S2+ Clark. He wasn't looking like he just got off the bus, but alt-Clark definiately was no S4 canon Clark.

Joan: Cat still stealing the scenes she's in? Good!

CAT: What else is new? I've always done that. wink

Nice way to remind us of the differences between Alt-Clark and Clark.
I have to remind my Readers this isn't canon Clark every once and while. wink

Sydney: I'm you liked Jerome finally meeting M&J. smile1

<ties suggestions>
Um... Thanks. He'll be chosing his ties from this collection instead: Clark Kent Tie Collection

CAT: Are you sure those are ties for *men*? No, no, no. Clark needs to chose his own ties; that's the best way to demonstrate his own personality. And those are just... No. Even *I* would veto those.

Now, I'm looking forward to the date.
evil

John: Clark told Lois that his folks died when he was 10 and then he was put into foster care. Then after college, Clark traveled the world. She's under the assumption this means there shouldn't be any Kents left in Smallville. Don't worry this assumption will be corrected sooner than later.

Well, I guess Cat is a better friend than I thought. She actually managed to get Clark out of what was a really bad situation into only a slightly bad situation.
It's not Cat's fault that Clark didn't kick out Toni.

CAT: Best friend of the Year award? I'll take it! Show those people who said I couldn't make friends with men. Of course, if Clark ever changes his mind about our just friendship status...

Things are looking up for them, even if their relationship has not gone in a stright direction, but meandered here and there.
Things are on the upswing, yes. evil

I just hope Lois is ok with Clark's new look.
LOIS: As long he doesn't start showing up in Hawaiian print shirts, I'll be okay. For some reason, those upset my stomach.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.