Christina: What nice lengthy FDK I have today. smile1

Whoah, that really is frightening. Poor Clark. OTOH, won't that be a bit stifling for Lois?
Talking to Clark on the phone? It's less stifling than having him float above her apartment all the time.

Must have been nice for Lois.
Almost like being pushed onto a bed during HiM.

LOIS: I wasn't complaining. Teasing, yes, complaining, no.

Oh dear me. Oh my. Well that is problematic.
A bit. wink

Clark, the reason Lana was in danger was because they knew Clark Kent was Superman. If you told her you are Superman all your issues would be solved (I've always believed her issues with Clark being Superman stemmed from "Barbarians and the Planet/House of Luthor" where he is somewhat crass and cuts of the romantic potential.
CANON CLARK: She rejected me first!

Alt-CLARK: Well, yes, Christina, you do have a point there, but everyone in my dimension knows I'm Superman. Can't a guy want the woman he loves to like him without having to wear a skin-tight suit?

Oh Wells, you should remember something another English writer once wrote: "The course of love never did run smooth."

Although I'd say that for these two it's a veritable rapids!
Wells is starting to think that it's just one of those built in personality traits, like all the soul mates doning some sort of disguise.

And it's more like one of those old wooden roller coasters that shake all the time, and we're about to go over a few more bumps.

It is really kind of endearing that she would place him in the relationship role right out of the gate (even though she's still fighting it.)
Right out the gate, she was confusing him with her former (alt-future)pseudo relationship with old Clark.

Ooooohhh... he's putting the 2(.5) and the 2(.5) together to get the 5 that's needed her!
Possibly. [Linked Image]

Wells, I hope you're seeing that this is a case of double deja-vu and I'm sure you're aware deja-vu in time travel is significant.
He might have some inkling about it.

All things told, he does have a better life overall as compared to his previous universe, even without Lois. I'd say it's a step up.
True, but Wells didn't want to leave that alt-dimension completely unprotected.

I bet he's picking up on the elements of deja-vu and going to do some historical research of the baseline universe and compare it to the current future of this one.
[Linked Image]

I'm guessing he believes that Clark is basically making the same mistakes the canon one did and will find himself in a green K cage like the canon one did.
Canon Dimension's green cage was in June 1994, not November 1993, but, yes, Wells is guessing that might be a possiblity if he remains on this current path.

Oh Lois, you're wrong but as usual, you are right.

And now both my LnC and Reeveverse muses are both saying: Of course I'm right, when am I not?
Technically she's right, but in a completely wrong way.

LOIS: See, I knew I was right! Wait. How was I wrong?

You tell him, Lois!
LOIS: How dare he go off and mope, while I still have to go out and face people every day? That's not fair!

DP Co-Workers: We'd be happy if you stayed home until you got over... whatever, Lois.

That's the better thing about Lois. While she may adore the lug she isn't above telling it like it is.
CLARK: Another reason I love her. clap Nobody's allowed to throw tomatoes while Superman is speaking.

FLIRT ALERT! FLIRT ALERT! FLIRT ALERT!!
Oh, dear, too much?

You're the one that told him to get back on the saddle, now you'll just have to deal without your Clarkie-bear
But she doesn't know that! (I agree with you about the Chuckie reference. shock )

Lois is right and I'm sure if Cat knew that Clark had turned down Lois like that you can be sure he'd be getting an earful.
You might be right about that. Luckily Clark has been smart enough not to discuss the intimate details of his relationship (non-relationships) with Cat.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.