Pat: You mean, Lois was good at relationships in canon? confused

Well, well! Superman has come back out of retirement? Or is it hiding?
Let's just say his Superman side was taking a break. laugh Healing from Lois being shot?

Something is going to have to change soon, cause Superman is wearing out his welcome on this planet.
But he BACK! He's talking to the press. He's doing rescues again. Kind of, sort of, maybe a little more. Nah! People still love him (tabloid reporters not withstanding).

Give the boy a break, Virginia. He's confused, Lois-less, and without a family to go home and cry on their shoulder when it is all going bad.
Okay. I believe that break is coming up... grumble You can say that again.

Precisely! VERY complicated. And more complicated each day!
Predictable is so boring.

Is it some important event in the show in November 1993? I do not remember. Nightfall, may be?
Hmmm. Let's see. Thanksgiving (but they didn't mention that on screen). Lex opens up his new nuclear power plant. Hmmm. Air conditioning sales were on the upswing?

Baby cakes? I love the nickname! Clark, you should try it with Lois.... No, just kidding.
CLARK: I may not good at relationships, but I'm smart enough not to call Lois any nickname that Cat calls me, aren't I?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.