Michael: You've caught up! smile1

He can’t stay away!
He tried quitting cold turkey, but helping is just in his blood.

/recommends arctic palace once more/
Keeping Lois away from the real world and investigating it would not make for a happy captive.

Maybe he should start seeing a therapist about those issues. I hear Dr. Carlin is looking for a new boyfriend to make Lex jealous with.
CLARK: But I'm not available, remember?

So, the honeymoons over and now they’re slowly drifting apart until Lois starts stepping out with Dan and Clark tries to not have meaningless cabin sex with Mayson and then they get a divorce?
Shall we just say, they are treading water until the next big wave comes along?

“Undefined”?
help

Maybe a spaceship Superman will use to return to his home planet?
He's found B39's new hideout? His spaceship? But it's kind of a tight squeeze at the moment.

Oh? He got a Clark-transplant?
Cat suggested Superman be more friendly after being so unpersonable recently.

Nunk? Oh, right. So he can later write about how Superman was hit in the face with a tomato by a disgruntled Metropolitan.
2 Points!

Yes, but if he’s not being observed, he could be. Oh, right, he’s always being observed.
Which is why he could go and beat up that jerk Tommy Garrison, because he was busy holding Lois's hand.

Wouldn’t it have been fun if the ball had hit about a foot and a bit lower?
CLARK: I'm thinking "no."

Maybe Clark? When they’re going to go for a sonogram?
She still sees a doctor to check up on her arm every once in a while.

/grades Lois with an ‘F’ in science/
Journalism is a humanities major.

I’ll bet. That’s the wrong setup.
LOIS: <<turns over new diagram>> Oh! No, that's not... on the other hand... whinging

So, damned if he does her during PML and damned if he doesn’t? Also, it’s still three more months till November? And then *another* three months? We’re dying down here. Then again, a hundred, two-hundred more parts!
200 more parts? [Linked Image] No, no. My goal is to keep Book 2 under ML's length. That being said, GEM was only supposed to be 10 parts, so... blush

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.