Michael: hyper Oh, dear, that means it's time to start prepping 31 and I haven't finished my latest part to send to betas because I've been catching up on my reading. Another sleepless night at the computer for me. [Linked Image]

Does he *really* want to know? Sure, he’s a medicus, but still, some things might best be left to the unimagined.
CLARK: Here, Dr. Lane. This is the diagram that Lois drew for me, if you could just explain this to me.

SAM: It's upside down, son. Lois goes on top. [Linked Image]

The lack of squeamishness does come in handy and she did make a fine field surgeon for Superman, but other than that
Yep, feeling the parental love.

Well, he can easily father more daughters, but cyborgs, those come around once, maybe twice, umm…three times in uuuu four years?
Yeah, the closest in S3 was the one with Lex's son Jaxon.

Maybe he could strike a deal with Tempus? Wouldn’t he love to have a powerless Superman in a dimension? Of course, the powers would have to go somewhere… /points at teal and pink suit/
Michael, you know it's not smart to make a deal with the devil. He's known to change his mind at the last second to get what HE wants. (although your loophole does leave some openings for negotiation)

Flunkies? Does he mean ‘boyfriends’?
Nope. He means gofers that carry camera and stupidly step into the ring with Garrison.

Bad Clark!
clap

Bad guys. Will they never learn that you always make it sound like the other guy did it and you’re the innocent victim of their schemes, just in case there’s a wire somewhere?
Especially good to drop the bomb on the big honcho BOSS when self-incriminating oneself as well.

I’ve heard a backbone can be both helpful and a hindrance when it comes to Lois Lane.
Because she's flexible?

“Since when?” /points at theater piece from a couple of months ago/
He expected it then too. He just never got it (by Lois). And see what she got instead? A love sick super hero protecting her assets.

/drags Lois off to x-ray machine/ Let’s see about that ankle. Now!
huh </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Roller derby elbow (plus, she just elbowed Superman <<cough>> Clark.)

So, he’s going to back down now, ease slowly back into it? Which means, considering she shared her byline, that they go for a weekend in the mountains, shared bedroom, clothing optional? That *is* more space than a shared byline, isn’t it?
I think they have to be protected witnesses for that to occur, don't they? wink

So, if he keeps helping but publicly denying to Perry, she’ll jump him faster than Cat in heat?
[Linked Image]

Umm… Lois? There’s only one way she’ll stop having those fantasies about him.
Get into a committed relationship with Superman?

That’s why Cat has a scratching post.
[Linked Image]

Ooooooh! Maybe she does need to reward herself on her birthday with some guilt free booty calling her best friend.
(Her birthday is still some weeks away. Currently in early August; her birthday isn't until the end of Sept.) [Linked Image]

Telepathy?
Wonder who could be sending those thoughts into her head? [Linked Image]

And what does she mean by get rid of them. /gets baaaaad feeling about this/
angel-devil

Oh, okay. And here I thought she would call Lex for some appetite suppressing. Five minutes of kissing him should about do it.
Yes, the third degree burns she'd get after her scalding hot shower from the experience would knock those desires right out of her.

Oh boy. She should have maybe said ‘out of this world’? Let’s hope Clark won’t fizzle considering his past.
Best sex in Lois's life. It's not like he could perform worse than the others. Well, he could but it's doubtful.

Only half of them. Unfortunately, they don’t consent. So, half she doesn’t, the other half, he doesn’t. Leaving Lois with no nookie at all.
And there's where the problem is.

Oops. Ran out of smilies again.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.