refused to take any of the credit that she had given him on her story, was as if he had kissed down her neck. It was making her hot just thinking of it.
hyper

The best sex of my life? Lois swallowed. That’s some endorsement, Cat.
Oh boy. She should have maybe said ‘out of this world’? Let’s hope Clark won’t fizzle considering his past.

“If Clark looked at me the way he looks at you, there’s no way we’d be ‘just friends’.”
clap

“Including you. I mean the man wears his heart on his sleeve.
Lois: “Huh? What? I didn’t- I mean, of course, I knew. Do you think I’m galactically stupid or something?”

It’s quite obvious. I know he’s a reporter and a co-worker and that’s against your ‘rules’.
No, it’s only against her ‘don’t cheat on Superman’ rule. It superseded all the others. Maybe she should explain *that* one to Cat. evil

But I’m telling you, you might as well cave now, because you will eventually anyway, especially under those radiant brown eyes of his.
But it’s so much more fun on her birthday, and then a repeat performance during the pheromone situation, after a period of silence.

The sexual tension in the newsroom is so thick we’re going to need a chainsaw soon to walk to our desks.”
laugh Plus, the damage when it snaps inside the newsroom.

“You… You didn’t sleep with Clark?” Lois sputtered in disbelief.
Hellloooo…!

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.