Wow, Michael, a double double FDK FDK. clap
(people are going to start sending us invitations to Smilie interventions.)

Thanks. I think I am. So far it’s just been the weekend and my mind has not fully realized it will continue past today. /waits for clap [Linked Image] /I won't tell him that's a no-no, if you don't./

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> *G* Did you ever watch The Nanny? When Fran (the character) met Fran (the actress) and Fran-C mentioned that she wouldn’t miss finale episode of Fran-A’s show unless she was giving birth at the time?
Nope, I stopped watching the Nanny before she got married.

Hey, Lucas was an official crew member and doing nerdy stuff. Plus, he was the official Kid™.
It's been a while, but I thought there was a little girl too.

Indeed. And I’m sure Lucy wouldn’t get the reference until it’s too late.
I'm sure Lois would tell her before the wedding that's it's creepy to marry one's own step-nephew.

Hmm…I think they’ll have to refer this to the High Brow Court under the Awesome Chair of Barney Stinson.
clap I love the "Suits" song!

I still don’t really realize the Jimmy interrupts even when I’m annoyed that LnC don’t get it on because of it. It’s kind of a blind spot
He hasn't left yet!

Yes, that's a two-part FDK-FDK-FDK. I believe that's a first
dance

No. But I’m sure she could justify it by both her sister twotiming Clark and Superman and her sister forfeiting both Clark and Superman, thus leaving Lucy to pick up the statistical slack.
Doesn't Lois have to one-time before she can two-time?

/looks around innocently/ What?
laugh I love your innocent expressions!

Aaaahhh… And he only has save-Lois time penciled in on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and twice on a Saturday?
Oh, dear, was Saturday penciled in?

*Someone* has to.
And it's me. Bwahahahahahahah! [Linked Image]

Isn’t that a bit paranoid of him?
Him? As in Alt-Clark where his parents have died, and his adoptive parents have died, and his ex-fiancee got kidnapped because well she was his ex-fiancee and because he spent the last year being followed everywhere and his apartment being broken in so often he had to move out. So, no.

I mean, he doesn’t know that Lex is actually stalking Lois and has her shower bugged. He did have bugs planted in her apartment all those weeks ago, hasn’t he?
[Linked Image]

I’m sure President Doe will correct that.
But will there *be* a President Doe in this dimension? This Tempus is currently, well, non-existant.

And that’s why Lois will eventually figure things out.
Because of the newspapers Clark's gifts are wrapped in? No.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.