Yes, okay. You’ve made your point that you’re setting James up to move with Lucy back to California where he will attend CalTech and be a founder of one of the late-nineties Internet rush companies, make a fortune and later be taken for half of it when Lucy divorces him for the pool boy Alexander Luthor Jr.
I am? [Linked Image] And really, Lex Jr? razz

Bro-code, man. Bro-code. This is so not cool, man.
Who broke the Bro-Code first? Anyway, I loved the idea of Jimmy interruptus Jimmy. Really, I'm pathetic, I was howling with laughter. Sometimes, I'm easy to please. Sadly, others aren't.

Kind of. A bit like Anakin did at the end of Episode 2.
Yes, but they don't know that. /Saw a hilarious book in a store today and thought of you. It's called: Darth Vader and Son It's about Darth raising a 4 year old Luke. clap Pretty much.

Actually, that’s how girls in Kindergarten express their affection.
And after Sam Lane had a sit down with Stan Dunkle, Lois didn't have that opportunity again... Oh, wait, that was Missing Lois. Sorry. wink

Umm…why is the government allowing the network to air such drivel? Can’t they censor it or have them arrested or shut down or something?
First Amendment.

It’s an option?
Not with this Superman.

Why is he ‘wondering’? Isn’t that a Tempus-Duh question?
Publically, Lex Luthor is very Pro-Superman. Privately, LLN reporters notice a bonus in their checks whenever they bash the man. After a couple of months, they're starting to notice the pattern. It's not official though.

So much for them not knowing about a super-powered stalker. He really is adorably naive.
What? He can't stalk Lois 24/7. He has do something during some of those other hours of the day. And, yes, he's thought he's being very subtle, not thinking they'd notice the newspapers in which his gifts are wrapped.

It’s a Kryptonian thing. They charm the husband of the woman they want to take as a concubine. Or a mother. Depending on the situation.
clap I'm thinking it's not Jonathan's forte.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.