Wow! You all loved the Martha and Jonathan scene. smile1 Thank you. I'm beginning to think maybe I should have written an Alt-Clark gets new adoptive parents story. wink

Pat: Thanks for the comment. Gee, the poor man can't catch a break, can he? He suspects that he has a moment to watch a sunset, while the Kents get ready for bed, but this is one night Martha takes a peek out her old bedroom window... and catches him being human.

Sydney: Glad you loved M&J.

and I have a crazy (?) idea: they know that Superman helps them in Smallville, and I think they saw the byline of "Clark Kent" in the Planet. What if they understand that Clark Kent is Superman?
What a crazy idea! Yes, what if? [Linked Image]

Joan: Just a peek through the Smallville window to let you know that Clark hasn't forgotten the Kents, before we take another turn on our Metropolis roller coaster, I'm afraid. Don't worry, they'll have their day. hyper (And, [Linked Image], thus endith -- mostly -- our cameo from Jimbo... for now. And our alt-Love-Triangle -- Lucy & the Jimmys Triangle, that is.)

I loved the whole Martha realizing Superman is her secret admirer.
Martha's not blind or stupid. She realized it from the get-go. I figured they deserved some pampering after what I did to their (Clark and his folks) relationship in Another Lois.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.