Michael Hi! wave I've got a few minutes before my day of beauty, so I'll try to catch up on my FDK.

Oops? Not thinking ahead much, are we? Right. Duh!
Do I need to answer questions that you've already answered for yourself? wink Oops, my bad, I already did! Moving down the FDK...

Hope you’re enjoying your vacation
I am. And I got idea for another Summer Ficathon story, but I have to see if there's a prompt (theme) to link it to. I mean I could use it for "Water Fight" technically, but I have other <<darker>> ideas for that prompt. Of course, there's no rule that we can only write one story per prompt is there? clap I wouldn't say "evil"...

/Imagines Clark sheltering a group of Far Eastern immigrants in the little room upstairs, sewing and washing away at his uniforms.
Great. You're making him sound like a evil mastermind instead of Superman. Maybe his tailor is in another country (I know, I know, he should buy American, but hey! He's an International Man of Mystery.)

You mean, Lois making out with Clark in the office’s storage room until she’s preggers?
That's been done (and done well), so 'no'.

/nods/ Now that Tempus is no longer in existence…
Now, there's a battle of the egos. Lex Luthor vs. Tempus! That would be a fun story. Has anyone ever pitted those two against one another (of course with LnC stuck in the middle)?

So, what does that make readers who can see why Lois is ticked off?
Hopefully, entertained. If not, well informed.

Adorable twist. I was going with the much simpler ‘Lois stole from Clark, so she also stole from Superman’ route
That would imply that she knew that stealing from Clark would be stealing from Superman, which she doesn't... yet.

Michael, who’s now 4 read parts FDK behind. Plus other stories
Tell me about it. 6 Michael FDK, plus other stories. Such torture. <<sighs dramatically and attempts to look faint>> wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.