Ooooh. Some FDK to catch up on, before the heat wipes me out. Hi, Michael wave

Oops? Not thinking ahead much, are we? Right. Duh!
His name is CLARK, not Lex, or Tempus, or any of those other evil guys who think three steps ahead. CLARK.

Umm…I wouldn’t recommend a tailor.
So, what? You're suggesting he MAKES his own replacement costumes? I'm betting once he took the time to search, he could find a professional tailor who family he could save from slave-traders or indentured servitude or something who would feel like they owed him enough to be quiet about making the suit. And, of course, he would pay for the work.

I’ve got an idea! He could always opt to change his uniform to a sky-blue leisure suit with a red silk shirt.
Wow! That would be hideous, but probably easy to find in all the thrift stores in Metropolis.

How about Tempus? Hasn’t he been dead long enough by now?
Technically, Tempus isn't dead, he's wiped himself out of existance. And the factors that would put him back into existance haven't been met yet.

So, how will this Jimmy get a spine, now that Lois doesn’t get taken down a notch in public?
[Linked Image]

“Between the two of them who do you think has the bigger ego?”

Lex?
Between Lois and Godzilla, Lex has the bigger ego? Is it so big its ghastly stink covers all other egos?

How about she *really* has him take care of her?
He'll take care of her later.

No-no, it’s all Clark.
That's right. EVERYTHING is Clark's fault.

Jealous?
Noooooo. Why would you think that? [Linked Image]

Ooooh! And sounds like an afterthought.
Not that she'd ever admit that.

Awww, Mad Dog has a puppy! And why wouldn’t she want that?

See?
clap

But there *is*. Just ask Lex.
That's right, just like Lois, everything to Lex is a challenge. They are perfect for one another that way. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.