Weekend hyper Hope you’re enjoying your vacation smile
His name is CLARK, not Lex, or Tempus, or any of those other evil guys who think three steps ahead. CLARK.
My bad. So, not the evil twin from the other dimension?

I'm betting once he took the time to search, he could find a professional tailor who family he could save from slave-traders or indentured servitude or something who would feel like they owed him enough to be quiet about making the suit. And, of course, he would pay for the work.
/Imagines Clark sheltering a group of Far Eastern immigrants in the little room upstairs, sewing and washing away at his uniforms.

Wow! That would be hideous, but probably easy to find in all the thrift stores in Metropolis.
/nods/

And the factors that would put him back into existance haven't been met yet.
You mean, Lois making out with Clark in the office’s storage room until she’s preggers?

Between Lois and Godzilla, Lex has the bigger ego? Is it so big its ghastly stink covers all other egos?
/nods/ Now that Tempus is no longer in existence…

Oh, so you can read Clark's thoughts.
It’s kind of tattooed on his forehead with red, sparkly ink.

This guy? - I don't know which page he was on.
this one: [Linked Image] /found him in part 20’s FDK/

See, there lies the problem. Cat ASSUMES that Lois passed on Clark. Lois had Clark in her 'wait and see' pile, not her discard pile.
wave Michael, who’s now 4 read parts FDK behind. Plus other stories dizzy

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.