Sydney: Work? razz Everybody should have a two-hour FDK break in the middle of the day, right? laugh Time to start petitioning the governments of the world! FanFic Readers Unite! Or, I guess, I could be patient. hyper Long FDK. Thank you. Let's see...

Oh dear, this is going to be a big problem. Hope he learned to sew. And can you imagine what it might be like when he does get a tailor? I wonder if that guy's going to be as discreet as Clark's going to need.
Well, he knows it's doable being that canon Lois did it, but I'm sure he could save a tailor somewhere who would be willing to be descrete.

Aww, how sweet of Clark! And Cat it doesn't matter if she's not there. She has spies everywhere (where do you think women get their sources after all)!
clap I wonder who Mad Dog's spies are.

Heeheeheeeee.... Oh Cat, you may be something of a mistress interrogator/interviewer but I think Clark's got your inner self down pat.
Everybody has their Kryptonite.

Awww... I know the real Lois doesn't admit to her foibles but it's only a matter of time, isn't it? (And no, I don't expect an answer on that count.)
How about a smilie? [Linked Image]

Oh Clark you're throwing hints out there left, right and center. It'll be a miracle if you survive as "two men" until the canonical time frame.
Yes, he's really bad at this secret identity thing, isn't he?

And yet she wouldn't be averse to the kiss in the first place.
Wanting something that one shouldn't have is different than actually accepting it when it's offered.

Oh Lois, I love how you're trying to keep him off-guard on the off-chance that you'd get him to spill his phone number. His own phone number.
evil

Of course it's Superman's decision. Of course because Clark and Superman are the same person it is Clark's decision too.
Yes, but she doesn't know that. It's the only power he has in their relationship at the moment, since he would do anything (within reason) for her.

Mouserocks: Yes, Cat not gloating is suspecious, very suspecious. Wonder what she could be up to? Other than boinking Lois' partner that is. Thanks for reading.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.