Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b]Christina: Super Summer Camp? Nope, I have no recollection of that. I just remember that canon L&C were ready to send alt-Clark on his way so that they could celebrate properly Clark escaping from the time window (and Lois more than ready to let alt-Clark go so it wouldn't slip that she almost kissed him). Oh, you mean, my line made you think that. That you couldn't picture the two Clark's talking about their heritage. I don't know, I always picture the two Clarks like long lost twins, that they would want to know all about the other one, yet they never seem to do that.[/b]
My comment was just an imaginary what-if to "Lois and Clarks" not an actual thing. I guess I need to take the concept over to the challenge section. I'm not expecting it to pop up in your story here. I just figure "sparring/training" because of the drei. Then again, I'm reminded of Clark's admission that the most he learned about his culture the more he recognized himself as culturally "human." ("Trey, the more I try to be Kal El, the more I know I am Clark." comes to mind. I suspect that would put a damper on any interest in going through that sort of thing. His heritage resides in a nether background not to be addressed (to him, I guess.) IDK, the more I think about it, the more I realize it wouldn't have happened (and I'm not talking about your story but in general.)

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)