Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Sorry! Busy, busy, busy! Got my class schedule now and everything (supposedly) is on the up, and just got around to reading this and catching up. Good chapter! Loved the Prince reference, and the Detective Henderson/Inspector Henderson jokes. Also thought Lucy's intervention was wave
Thanks, Mouse. Sorry, your RL is still running you amuck.

It wasn't until I was looking at The Complete Guide to LnC Characters that I realized that the man who was showing them the bomb fragments was supposed to be the SAME Det. Henderson from the Pilot (because they put the WRONG picture up on the website), so in my crazy way that I need to make sense of all the changes the show made, I felt that this needed to addressed. laugh

Yes, just WHY does everyone THINK that Clark and Lois have a relationship? Poor Clark. He doesn't realize that the bus he threw Lois under a few parts ago (for accusing her for stealing his story) is about to make another pass. evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.