Long FDK later, this thought couldn't wait.

Clark couldn’t shake that bad feeling from seeing that file. He never knew what had happened to his spaceship and globe. His parents had died before telling him. When he had started to be different they had told him about the day they had found him, about seeing the bright burning light crash into the woods on the way into town early one afternoon, but they never mentioned what they had done with the spaceship or anything about the globe. He had learned more about himself from that Lois from the other dimension than he had known before she had shown up. He wished he had remembered to ask that other Clark to show him the globe before he had returned home after that whole John Doe / Tempus incident, but he had been distracted.
I don't know why but I immediately had the thought of Canon Clark taking Alt-Clark out to Smallville to do some sort of sparring/training with regards to his heritage. A sort of Super Summer Camp.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)