Christina: Super Summer Camp? Nope, I have no recollection of that. I just remember that canon L&C were ready to send alt-Clark on his way so that they could celebrate properly Clark escaping from the time window (and Lois more than ready to let alt-Clark go so it wouldn't slip that she almost kissed him). Oh, you mean, my line made you think that. That you couldn't picture the two Clark's talking about their heritage. I don't know, I always picture the two Clarks like long lost twins, that they would want to know all about the other one, yet they never seem to do that.

Joan: Yes, alt-Lois grew up much different from canon Lois, so I'm guessing they ended up just the same, right? wink Clark did go to Smallville, but more checking for bad guys than talking to Mom and Dad. He doesn't have a relationship like that in this dimension (or in his home dimension) which is why Cat Grant is important. evil

Laura: Thank you. More posting tonight.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.