So, Nightfall is not going to crack the Earth open like an egg and throw the pieces out of their natural orbit?
What Nightfall does or does not do has been explained in Another Lois. Why should that change? Oh, right, Superman! Hmmmm. wink

/blames reading ahead in Sue's fic/
Well, that's a recommendation if I've heard one.

Hmm... I don't think so... At least, nothing jumps to the forefront of my mind...
I meant the Prologue from this story. wink

It was the will of the Living Force (TM). You never know with those nasty midichlorians.
Now, THERE's a crossover waiting to happen.

Drat. Nix the "n't". Shouldn't be writing FDK when I'm almost all eviled out.
clap I have a tendency to do the opposite. My Betas are constantly adding "not" and "n't" to my sentances. :rolleyes:

He did *what*? And he really should know better. Don't tell me, he was checking the men out to see if they where packing Uzi's *and* 9-mils and the women whether they wore garter-belts or pantyhose?
No, he's pretending he's normal, remember. So, no x-ray vision.

Oops. Only knew middle-of-19th century. Which means clap

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Quote: /remembers Sliders episode where Einstein told them the nuke wouldn’t work. War lasted longer. And then, decades later they had no nuke to stop an asteroid.

So, Nightfall was THEIR fault!

Who's? /is missing some hint/
So, "Them" being the "Sliders".

Yes, I know. Clark singing is most likely cause for cracked windows in Smallville.

Is that one of those crop-circles you're so fond of?
Clark's singing makes crop circles? laugh

Yeah. Schweinebacke instead of the parental reference. Which is literally pig cheek. And I never heard it anywhere else before or after, so I don't think it's an actually established namecalling-name in German. And then you watch it in English, and hey, why is he swearing like that instead of just causing lot's of blood stains on floors and walls
I think I know "what" they were trying to say, but like the twins names cannot be said on the Gfic boards. Sorry.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.