Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by Christina:
[b] It's not your story that I'm seeing as out of character.
Phew. That's a relief.

It's Alt-Clark and Canon Clark coming to blows...then again there were times during the Clone/Deter arcs that it seems like the only reason he (Canon Clark) didn't come to blows with both Luthor and Deter was the fact that he could potentially kill them. With Alt-Clark there's a much more even playing field.
Been there, done that. New story, new ideas. laugh (No, really. I know I repeat themes in my stories :rolleyes: , but that's not one of them, I swear [Linked Image] ) Anyway, wasn't that done when Superman fought SuperClone in "Vatman"? [/b]
I don't know... it always seemed like Clark didn't really want to fight him at all. And as for the "jealous" type reaction, I don't believe he actually did. From what I can recall, Clark didn't move in on the apartment until after it was obvious that SuperClone was making very obvious untoward, unappreciated moves on Lois. I suspect if they had been accepted he might not have burst into the apartment. He might have regretted listening in, but he would have turned away. Not to mention this is at a different point in their relationship than later in the series, when their relationship was at a different stage.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)