Mouserocks: [Linked Image] OUCH! [Linked Image]

Bad! Bad, bad, bad! You can't end it like that! That's not an ending!! I want more!
Well, actually that was the ending... [Linked Image] The Prologue and Epilogue were just tagged on so people don't kill me. [Linked Image] Really, you can believe me. I'm not lying. [Linked Image]

Okay. Now that I've gotten that out of my system (and my sincerest apologies for the tomato):
Nah, that's okay. I'm surprised it was my first one. [Linked Image]

Well done!!! I'm assuming you got exactly the reaction you wanted to get out of me (or at least, if I were in your evil shoes, I would be laughing maniacally at my(your) evilness and your(my) obvious discomfort with the lack of answers).
Thank you. <<bats eyelashes innocently>> I have no idea what you're referring to. [Linked Image]

I have no clue how you're going to wrap this up, besides (a) becoming a mass murderer and killing everyone or (b) time travelling and making all of this torture vanish into thin air with a 'poof.' I'm not so sure I like those options...
[Linked Image]

GAH! I can't believe there's only an epilogue... Please post it tonight!!! I promise I won't throw anymore tomatos!

(Disclaimer: I can't promise that... )
[Linked Image] Yes, posting tonight. Hmmmm. Maybe I should post early.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.