Pat: Yes, there will be resolution. I can't guarauntee you it will be the ending you want, the way you want it, when you want it, but it all will be resolved. Eventually. laugh

Lois doesn't give up and Lex doesn't give up so maybe they are a better match. Both are the kind to lock on to something and not give it up. This is getting to be a down to the epilogue tale, leaving me wondering how much Lois really is sane after all of this. Maybe she belongs in the mental institution, Clark belongs lost in her memory, and Lex really wins! Then again, never mind!!!
Let's just say, every time I tried to write Lois into a corner, she kept escaping. She's slippery, that one. That's why this story ended up being longer than I had intended. (Yes, I'm blaming Lois for being able to get out of any scrape I send her way. I thought that canon Superman often didn't give Lois the benefit of the doubt and swooped in and rescued her at times when she really didn't need to be saved. She didn't mind, because - hey! - he's Superman and, well, he's dreamy. So, I wanted to let her prove her mettle, and she did. goofy ) Um... No, I may be an Evil Writer but Lois and Lex ending up together would just give me indigestion. Especially if poor Clark had to suffer through it in the back of Lois' mind. Sorry. I figure death is the kinder solution to that scenario, but how perminant is his death when someone goes back in time and changes one little detail? clap Yes, more to come. dance

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.