Huh. What? Yes. Of course. I mean that's what I said, wasn't it? /nods emphatically/ Please ignore reactions further down in the previous post.
huh Or just stuck living lives on Earth until you better yourelf.

Yep. Tried to post a screencap instead but didn't find one.
Me either. How about this one instead? (I know it has nothing to do with what we were talking about...)

[Linked Image]

I just love her Princess Leia buns! (Okay, the circles we are talking about are in background off behind Bruce's fake wife.)

Muscle... One Lois has slightly different hair. And I believe a mole in a certain, intimate spot. Also, one Lois as *cut* wrists with *bandages*.
They have the same hair at the beginning of this part. And let HOPE the muscle doesn't know about her intimate moles! Again, Muscle isn't hired for their brain cells and sense of observation.

Lex can't have timetravel devices himself?
Let's hope not! shock

Are you certain Doc H. was actually telling the truth about destroying the files? Don't remember that detail and the actual burning of the files.
When they meet up with Dr. H. at the end of TOGoM he's looking a bit singed (soot covered) and he says that he burned down his lab and/or the files in his lab. It doesn't mean that someone <<cough>> Lex affliated <<cough>> didn't come in and steal/copy them beforehand.

They also *cloned* her!
She's really needs a vacation in which someone isn't trying to kill her and she doesn't have to muck stalls.

Oh, look! What's that out there the window?
<<wipes face>> Okay, I may have deserved that tomato.

Figured, maybe another one. For in depth behavior modification therapy?
Possibly. Read Part 25 and find out.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.