Syndey: No, I wrote this part. I snuck in the haircut at the end. It was the scene I re-wrote yesterday as I promised Tank a haircut at some point. wink It's the only way to guarauntee he'll read the whole story. laugh And I figured this was as good as spot as any, because Lois' life was about to go through a major change (his criteria for the haircut). :p

Oh, right, here's your Clarkie Bear: [Linked Image]

Yes, Dead Lois cannot be the real Lois because the real Lois just cut her hair.
Are you sure about that?

Mouserocks: Oh, good, someone was shocked. laugh What's the point of a good cliffy if everyone is expecting it?

There's only one more chapter!! (And an epilogue, I know, I know. You've told me.) How shall this be wrapped up?! It's all just going to go 'poof' isn't it?
[Linked Image]

Pat: Well, you guys already saw the scene from Wells POV. You knew he thought she was delusional looney-bird, didn't you? More on him later.

Boy are you going to have to put the old whirlwind in effect to make this all go back to canon-Clark's life. The old ball we call Earth will be spinning for quite a while after we try to make this all correct itself.
[Linked Image]

Been a good tale. We saw all we knew, all we wanted to happen, and a few extras added in this story. Most fanfic starts with canon and then it just leaves the train station on a different track. You ran on parallel tracks in most of these stories, but sometimes the tracks seemed to cross each other. Complex yet simply good fanfic! I've enjoyed the ride.
Thank you. clap I'll take compliments like that anyday. wink

Christina: Darn! Well, can't fool everybody, every time.

I sincerely hope Wells knows about this and that's what the article was about, not about the "almost-Lois."
[Linked Image]

Joan: clap More on Lex and the Double Ganger in Part 25. (/Pst. this techinically would be S3 in canon timeline, Lex would have been ressurrected in S2./)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.