Her so-called psychiatrist had said Lois was crazy and that she attacked her and should be locked up, so she had been.
See? Much cheaper than going through the police and the judge and what not. Only have to bribe/marry one person.

and the door very much solid and bolted shut from the other side.
So, it’s a safe, then?

Do you think they’ve abandoned me?”
“Olsen!” “Yeah, Mr. White, sir?” “Why is it so calm and quiet in the office?”

You’re lucky Arianna didn’t sedate you and chain you to your bed.
She didn’t want to make it too easy for Lex?

It wasn’t my fault Lex died.
Since when? It was because of Lois that he was at the Daily Planet. So…duh!

“You’re right, trying to understand her logic would probably drive me insane,”
/points to above point/ It’s actually a very clear-cut and logical reasoning.

Unless I’m not the ‘dead man’ from Star’s prediction. She did say the ‘dead man’s ex-wife’, Lois.
razz

“Actually, I do mind. I would like to again request transfer to another facility and access to a psychiatrist of my choosing,”
Let’s see. We can offer you a Dr. Maxwell Deter. Bad Brain Johnson? No, he just takes brains out. Not apart. Umm…

“What is Clark telling us today?” requested Lex’s ex-wife.

Nothing I would say in polite company.
hyper

And what piece of arm candy did you take to the awards banquet to simper and laugh at your jokes, and to bat her eyelashes at you and look at you as if you were… Oh, crap!~
clap Actually, had they taken the TOGoM approach with Lex and then the gangsters and set it on top of Leek’s cloning research, it would have been a consistent, evolutionary scientific approach. The first, short-lived clone. The re-use of dead tissue to build a new body. Lex’s tissue that might have been not completely dead so it could have been placed into a regenerative solution. But nooooo, they had to invent *3* clone stories *and* a resurrection. [Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.