Do you think Lex is hiding away in a mental hospital?
Huh. What? Yes. Of course. I mean that's what I said, wasn't it? /nods emphatically/ Please ignore reactions further down in the previous post.

But if Lex had just kept his mouth shut, and didn't try to make a run for it, he would have still been alive to propose to Lois a month or two later.
/plays with knives and Lois&Clark shaped dolls while looking unconvinced/
[Linked Image]

Hmmmm. Interesting point. Is that to say that the reanimated Lex was more evil than the original Lex because he didn't have a soul?
Interesting point. We need a field trial. He did seem less composed. But be-souled Lex was definitely more creatively cunning. So, what's worse, soulless Lex or Lex with a soul that got rejected from hell?

Yeah, a bit. Caught that homage, huh?
Yep. Tried to post a screencap instead but didn't find one.

The muscle isn't smart. They look the same to him.
Muscle... One Lois has slightly different hair. And I believe a mole in a certain, intimate spot. Also, one Lois as *cut* wrists with *bandages*.

So, it's Tempus' fault? No Tempus in this dimension. So, Wells' fault?
Lex can't have timetravel devices himself? Or, Andrus set it up so the timeline would be preserved and LnC wouldn't marry a year too soon?

That's because the good doctor (Hamilton?) from TOGoM destroyed all his notes, so they had to do the Leek method, over and over and over again, because Lex had bought those notes when he bought the good doctor.
Are you certain Doc H. was actually telling the truth about destroying the files? Don't remember that detail and the actual burning of the files.

A bit. Sometimes one just wants to give up and take the easy road for once.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.