Part 2 - FDK -

What *is* it with Clark? He keeps sending those mixed signals.
He's conflicted? Anyway, it's hard not to send mixed signals when you're actually one man with two personalities that you don't want your true love to know about.

Did I ever ask if you ever read Dune?
Yes, you did. And, yes, I did, back in high school. I remember lots of sand, blue eyes from eating too much salt, and nasty huge worms that liked piggy back rides, but that's about it.

Perhaps you’ll remember that the next time you encourage me to sell myself to the highest bidder!~
If she puts it like that, it does sound kind of kinky.
Hmmm. Perhaps, I need to reprase. "Perhaps you'll remember that next time BEFORE you encourage me to sell myself to the highest bidder!"

What? How? Where? What? How? Also, you just blew out my BC counter. It’s now stuck at BC: 99,999. Happy, now?
The capital city of Pacifonesia got blasted by Bob Fences because they refused to pay the ransom / extortion / blackmail money (see "Contact" Not Jody Foster movie) by the machine he concocted that Superman should have stopped and ended up hurting Lois, because she HAD to be in the room with them, causing Clark to break up with her for her own good. Nicknamed here as the "death ray."

I'm sorry, should I have warned you that you needed to delux BC counter for my story? [Linked Image] Oh, WAIT, I did. I remember stating earlier, LOTS of People Would Die! <<mumbles>> Nobody believe me. Not everything I write is sarcasm people! Most of it, but not everything!

True, neutron bombs make a greater mess, but wiping out a city without too much property damage is not *that* unheard of.
Too bad Lex Luthor isn't alive. He'd love to get his hands on one of those. It's like the super-duper-toaster!

So, she’s married to Tank, then?
Clark "The Tank" Kent?

Hello? One X and one Y, there. What does she expect?
More.

She still got long hair. She needs to cut it. She’s actually overdue already. Will she cut it to spite non-corporeal Clark? Or so Alt-Clark can recognize her?
Hmmm. So adding in the discussion about the hair-cut isn't enough, huh? Hmmmm. I'll have to get back to you.

*Pick* one, woman. Just. Pick. One. And stick to it.
But at least she's as wishy-washy as Clark! laugh

So, they’re already married?
clap

Someone sacrifices a virgin to pay off the God of Thieves?
Really must check out that show. It's less violent than "The Walking Dead" right?

How about when she gets gagged by a criminal?
Have you noticed that Superman never leaves the gag on her after he rescues her? He's never heard her be silent for 5 minutes.

Moooooooh!
laugh

Nah. Couldn’t be. She’s just looking for a date for the evening.
A woman's got needs, that a ghost boyfriend just can't handle.

Will Jimmy take her to a wedding chapel?
No.

That’s what Clark gets for being cocky.
Yep.

Also, will the mask bring the ghost out of Lois?
And into Patrick! shock Hmmmm, interesting theory. cool

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.