wave Um... Michael:, I posted part 18 last night (my time). Part 19 will be posted late Monday night before I go to bed (I used to post first thing in the morning, but then I spent all day distracted with checking for FDK; this way, I can give people the opporunity to read and comment, and I get some sleep. Also it's also a boon for those non-US readers who wake up shortly after or around the time I post.)

Well, Monday, for us temporally challenged. Plus, May-sweeps are cool. Have you seen all the drama and cliffies on the boards, lately?
Hmmmm. Is someone else posting stories besides me, DC, and Ken? Oh, those new Smallville & Supergirl stories? Um... I haven't checked them out because I'm STILL waiting for Netflix to buy more S4 Smallville DVDs, so I don't want to be spoiled by reading about events I don't know about. I'm not really familiar with the the Kara character... it's on my to-do list, but not for today. Hmmm, lets see...
1) reply to Michael's FDK for 17
2) write FDK to Ken's newest part
3) review Part 18 of Book Two, add finishing touches, send off to Beta.
4) weed strawberry patch.
5) reply to FDK for Part 18 (if I can sneak back onto the computer)
6) start writing Part 19 of Book 2 (see above note)
7) sleep

About cliffies, well, I LOVE 'em. cool

So, they really want her gone, then? Or was it just to make sure she didn’t swipe any bathrobes? Or pitchforks.
They don't supply bathrobes and the pitchforks are in the barn, if she really wants them, which I can't see her doing.

/imagines Kents and remaining guests huddled behind door, holding a gun and praying the evil monster leaves.
Lois is the only guest at the moment.

Doesn’t she have lock-picks?
Right, THAT's the way to show them she comes in peace. [Linked Image]

Beep Buup. Beep. “Hello? Sheriff Harris? This is Martha Kent. Yes, The Farm. We’ve got a mentally unstable former guest stalking the premises. Yes, we do own a shotgun, but I’d prefer not to use it. No, it’s just that entrails are so hard to get out of the tulips. You’re going to send someone? Good. Doc Mecken? Horse tranquilizers? Okay. Thanks.”
clap

/imagines this to convince Martha to open the door. Nor.
Nor? He's there? Is *that* why the Kents aren't coming the door? laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.