Pat: Glad you plan on sticking with me until the end. <<cough, cough>> Can you remember that pledge around Part 23? [Linked Image] (Psst/ You won't want to miss the Epilogue either.)

With eight more episodes left, I assume that Lois will not perish in this episode, but she needs to get Clark/Superman back in present history.
No, Lois did not die upon meeting Patrick. Oh, you mean, the next Part. No, Lois does not die in Part 18, either. laugh

She is using up her nine lives, quickly, in your story. Glad she's in your hands, and you like Lois, because she'd be in trouble if you wanted to rub her out.
Well, the story IS from her POV. If I rubbed her out... well, that would make that aspect more difficult. dance Well, okay, not ALL your questions, otherwise why would you read the rest of the story. MOST of your questions will be answered. The WHO... okay, SOME of the who. The WHAT... okay, I just kind of touch on the what. The HOW... fine! I hardly touch on the how at all. The WHERE... Nope, I kind of miss this one altogether. The WHY... Well, that's obvious... kind of, sort of, not really at all. And, the major one, the WHEN! Yes, I completely tell you WHEN everything is going to happen in my vague, unclear fudging sort of way. But ALL... er.... MOST... um... SOME of your questions will be answered in Part 18. [Linked Image] Never mind.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.