thumbsup Still loving this story!

Yes, sad that Martha and Jonathan did not give Lois more of a chance. So, I'm guessing Martha is *not* dreaming about Clark. If she were, (a) she might have recognized Lois as his work partner and/or the Daily Planet as his place of work, and (b) she might have recognized him from Lois's descriptions. Maybe he will make a dream appearance now, and that will be what brings M&J to Metropolis looking for Lois and ready to help? I *do* hope they come around and help before she manages to save him, because they're going to feel an awful lot of guilt otherwise. Unless, of course, all of this is wiped from their memories when Clark comes alive. This is all so complicated, I think now *I'm* getting a headache!

I had totally forgotten about the prologue. Hmm, interesting posibilities here. I'm looking forward to reading more and seeing where you are going to take this. wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster