So, good thing he bolted, then?
Well, by this point in my story is becoming clear that either Dan would have to bolt or my readers, and I personally prefer my readers. wink

Ghosts - Episode on S4. Ghost - Movie with Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze.
Duh! [Linked Image] That 'Ghosts'. Hmmm. Well, let's see, Lois doesn't end up making out with any females psychics. Does that clarify matters any? Or is that counted as a spoiler when I tell you what she doesn't do? She also doesn't make out with Perry. Or Deter... did I say Deter? No, he's not in this story... Don't even think that... moving on...

So Lex didn't ask him whether he preferred to try the glowing poker or the 2x4 first?
No, Lex asked Nigel and then used both.

Rescue: Action which removes city-folk from nasty outdoors and exposure to elements and gnats.
So, does it count if they are "rescued" from the elements by bad guys, but then they still need to be "rescued" (different definition) from the bad guys?

That vacation sure went South fast.
thumbsup

Oopsie! BC: 7 (Virginia forgot Tempus)
But does he really count, because a) Tempus did this to himself, and b) is it really killing him by failing to get him conceived? <<bats eyelashes innocently>>

Ooooh. Off to prep Part 13... wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.