Originally posted by KenJ:
You know by now that I am not one to pick nits, but, I think if you check you will fine that the song is "Cats in the Cradle" and it is NOT by Cat Stephens, it is by Harry Chapin. It happens to be one of my favorites. Such a sad tail. He died in an auto accident on the Long Island Expressway in 1981. whinging

Cat Stephen's most fameous song is "Morning Has Broken" which he wrote after converting to Islam and was written as praise to Allah.
blush Thank you, and you are completely right and I have corrected this in my story. That YouTube Link confused me. At least, I am not alone in my belief of Cat Stephens having covered this song, per Wikipedia:
Cat Stevens has been mislabeled as singing this song, but his website said this: "Recently there have been a number of Cat's In The Cradle MP3 files on file sharing services that claim to be either Cat Stevens, or Harry Chapin and Cat Stevens. They are not, it's just Harry. Or in some cases some other artist who recorded the song. Cat not only didn't write the song but never performed it. Not live, not in the studio, and not even privately."
Grammatically "Cat's" with the apostrophe short for "Cat is in the Cradle" or "Cat's Cradle", possessive for the old game played with string. (Hey, at least I got that right, huh? blush )

Yes, I love that other wink Cat Stephens song as well. Beautiful.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.