Originally posted by Vicki:
Hey, Virginia, you've got another reader! This is a pretty cool story; I like the premise very much. It's interesting to see how everything is the same, but different, without Clark. I'm enjoying the conversations with Clark in Lois's head. Lots of fun to read! I like it.
Thanks, Vicki, welcome aboard. Clark's going to be a little less shy from now on. laugh

Or not. evil

PS - Not to highjack the thread, but in regards to "Morning Has Broken" - I was in shock when I read Ken's post. That song is in our church's hymnal. Could it be possible that we have been singing praises to Allah in our Sunday worship? No. According to the United Methodist Hymnal, the lyrics were written by Eleanor Farjeon in 1931 (and are based on Lam. 3:22-23) and the tune is a traditional Gaelic melody. (Not that I usually put much trust in what I read on Wikipedia, but if you look it up, Wikipedia says the same thing. The song was written by Eleanor Farjeon and erroneously attributed to Cat Stevens - who did, indeed, convert to Islam, so he probably did intend it as praise for Allah when he performed the song.)
I guess praise for God works in any religion. Poor Cat (Stevens - oops, I had his name spelled wrong, too. blush Hmmm, I'm going to fire my fact checker... Hey, Virginia! You're fired! Oh, wait... :rolleyes: ), he's consistantly credited for stuff he either didn't sing or didn't write. Either way, I love both these songs.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.