He would hate for his wife to see it and think he had been serious.
Oh boy…

I hope this helps. Clark PS: Don’t open near Lois
clap

He’s just gets distracted, and I cannot always wait.
:p

I don’t LOOK for trouble, it just happens to find me.
Uh-huh.

- Well, TOO late for that one, (See punishments under Rule #1),
Ouch.

- What? You’re supposed to water them once every other month, right? And intermittently with cold coffee?
eek

(adding extra day for punishment from Rule #1).
/wonders how long until Lois figures out that withholding sex only works when one doesn’t like sex with husband more than husband likes sex with wife/

I’ve also recently learned how to pop popcorn and fry eggs and bacon!
laugh

Clark set down the list and walked over to his bookcase where he removed his dictionary. Sure enough, penciled into the margin in Lois’s handwriting was:

Chumpy (adj): someone who’s a chump.
clap In case of emergency copulation required?

- Is that where he keeps his secret stash? Ha Ha! Now, I know!
Oops?

- True about the flying off. Don’t EVER fly off on me when I’m mad. It just ticks me off.
laugh

- What am I a gremlin?
Mogwai, Lois. Mogwai. Gremlins are the critters a Mogwai spawns. Aside from that, it’s true. Mogwai Lois must be fed (as in *censored*) regularly after midnight, *and* the part about *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored*. Otherwise, she turns into a gremlin and bites Ralph’s head off in the morning. Remember how she was when Clark was missing?

- He paced his ceiling? Really? I almost made Superman cave? Who knew the power of a harem costume?
See? Better make a note so you can get him to cave first during the sex-withholding stratagem.

Rule #44 - The only time she'll ever let you put her on a leash is when she's pretending to be your concubine. (Don't ask!)
- Oh, I had forgotten about that. Hee hee. Yeah, don’t ask.
- Addendum 44a – Do ask, but not us. This is another one to talk to Wells about.
- Addendum 44b – Lois still has the costume and the leash for when Clark has been a particular good boy.
- I find costumes (or uniforms, as the case may be) are equally effective when they come off.
/points to harem’s costume/

- The WHAT?!
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.