Yay! Perfect way to end a perfect episode in a perfect series... Did I mention how much I loved this series? It was perfect.
Glad you enjoyed it, Mouserocks.

/spits water all over keyboard/ WHAT?! You're sending *Mayson* to go cause havoc with Bartowski and Co. ? Great, she's off to ruin another fandom and destroy my second favorite tv couple only after Lois and Clark... just kidding. That's actually an interesting solution- after all, they've had so many Superman-related actors on the show, what's one more to boot?
I wondered if anyone would pick up on the reference. When I was trying to decide where to send Mayson, I went through a lot of possibilities. I thought of Wayne Industries, but thought that might have been done before. So then I tried to find a popular show that the actress had been on since Lois and Clark, but couldn't find one that I liked. But then I remembered reading somewhere, probably here on the boards, that a lot of L and C actors had ended up on Chuck. So I decided... Hey, what's one more?

Besides, I liked the idea of sending her to the other side of the country. Oh, and the actress who played Mayson... One of her sons is named Chuck so I thought that was perfect. laugh

I love that Perry walks her down the aisle. I think that's so fitting of their relationship (especially where her father is so distant).
Usually, I have her father walk her down the aisle. But for some reason, Perry seemed more appropriate this time, I think because in this story, he really did seem like family.

Great story! You've kept me captivated and on the edge of my seat from A-Z.
Thanks, Virginia. Glad you enjoyed it.

Awww. So, what ring had he proposed with before (in Paris)? Or did he just pop the question without a ring? Yeah, I could see Clark doing that. Going forward without thinking things through.
He didn't have a ring either of the last two times. Given the number of proposals I have in this story, I wanted this final one to be something special. Hense, the ring.

love :-)
Thanks, Sarahg.

:Lois, it’s too dangerous for you to be near me. If something like this happened again and you got hurt—even more than this time—because of me, I couldn’t live with myself. So, I think it’s best if I moved out and stuff…”
Maybe Clark has actually learned a thing or two during the course of this story. laugh

So, how many steps is a Charlie’s Angel away from being a vigilante?
I think you're thinking of Charlie Townsend of Townsend Agency. The reference is to Carmichael Industries. Different show. Although sending her to Townsend Agency would have worked too. laugh

Wonderful story, ML! Thanks for taking the time to share.
Thanks, Michael.

Anyway, glad you guys enjoyed the story. Now off to locate my Shadow since she didn't come when I called her a few minutes ago. I'm going to try starting my car - she loves to go for car rides. laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane