Wow, not only did Clark realize that he is indeed what Lois needs, but he is also confronting her about it. And what a confrontation, what a way to corner her with the one thing she can't possibly refute: her own arguments. I really really really liked this side of Clark. And I really am glad that you set this up so nicely: I was sure that your purpose with Moine's attack was to turn Clark into the savior but I certainly wasn't expecting him to confront Lois about it so fast, so sure and with such force, such conviction, without being harsh and without any reproach.

I'm dying to read how he manages to fully convince Lois in the following 48 hours (because there's no way you're going to be evil and have Lois actually leave him and return to Smallville wildguy )

And I know you're unlikely to answer, but... is there any chance we'll get the kiss right towards the end of trail? If 'Bridge' was a new beginning because Lois entered the cell and made direct contact with Clark, and if Trail is a new beginning because Clark is finally a free man... It seems reasonable to expect that 'Trail' leads them to a point where they both have finally acknowledged that they do deserve each other, that they are what the other needs and thus are both finally ready to start a relationship (probably realizing that they've had a relationship almost all along). And what better way to seal all that than with that first kiss?

Say, wouldn't it be nice to wake up Sunday to a new part and enjoy it with a good cup of coffee? laugh

Cris